Language Tutoring and Mentoring Workshops
The MIS Language Academy is happy to announce after-school Language Tutoring and Mentoring Workshops.
The workshops aim to:
- Reinforce what has been learned through homework assistance and support students in managing all school-related challenges and stress.
- Encourage students to become motivated and avid learners.
- Strengthen students’ social communication skills so that they are well-prepared to succeed.
- To help students set their goals and timelines that break their assignments and projects down to smaller and feasible parts.
- To help students determine what they need to study for exams by practicing with mock tests.
- To provide students with resources (books and websites) on study skills and go over these resources with them to help identify any needed additional skills.
Time and location: Wednesday from 16:00 to 17:30 at MIS Language Academy & Pre-U, Mannheim.
Currently offered languages: English, German, Spanish and French. Our comprehensive workshops take place in small groups of up to 4 students. All students are welcome!
For further information or consultation, please contact us via our webpage, email or phone.
“Dream big little one, the sky is not your limit” – Unknown